I get it. I can relate.
You are not alone. So, what keeps so many incredible, even high achieving people from living a fulfilled life? A toxic mindset which leads to destructive thinking, chronic toxic feelings, and self-destruction.
That’s where I come in – when chasing the life you desire is no longer inspiring but defeating. Maybe you’ve landed on this page because you’re done. Done allowing all that outside stuff to control and dictate you. Done feeling like not enough. Done settling. Done living beneath your potential. Done living an unhealthy life and carrying excess weight. Done living a frantic, yet purposeless life of survival. Done giving the world permission to mow you down because your boundaries are weak.
Whatever you want to change in your life – it all begins with reconciling the relationship you have with yourself. Yep, all that self love and acceptance stuff that makes many of us cringe, combined with neuroscience-based techniques to reinvent your mindset and uplevel your life. Building resilience involves making real changes in the makeup of our minds. When we commit to this process of changing our inner mechanisms – our lives truly change. As we become more whole and committed to ourselves, to our inner work, every area of our life improves.
You are worthy and deserve to enjoy and live a full life. It’s not about seeking perfection or expecting all our problems to vanish. That’s unrealistic. Every moment of our lives isn’t awesome, and yet, no matter where you are at this moment you can begin to build a better relationship with yourself and create:
|Confidence||Emotional Intelligence & Mental Strength|
|Peace / Calm||Physical Wellness|
|Healthy Boundaries||Fun & Laughter|
|Anxiety / Overwhelm||Anger|
|Self-Doubt & Criticism||Resent|
Results Life Coaching
I help you develop a better relationship with yourself, uncover your blocks and fears, get unstuck, and transform your life.
Jamie Specializes in Relationship &
Life Transformation Coaching
- Channeling Anxiety & Overwhelm
- Self-Worth /Self-Acceptance
- Shedding Shame
- Overcoming People Pleasing
- Implementing Healthy Boundaries
- Goal Planning & Execution
- Value Clarification
- Life Balance
- Personal/Professional growth
- Life Purpose
- Physical Fitness
- Life Transitions/Transformation
- Mental Strength & Emotional Intelligence
What is coaching?
Coaching focuses on moving a client from where they are to where they want to be. A motivated client is someone seeking to change, enhance, or transform their life. As your coach, we work together to establish what you wish to overcome or attain by asking powerful questions, devising plans, and helping you stay accountable to achieve your desired outcome.
How can you really help and support me through my problems?
The problem is we are more committed to settling with all our drama, dysfunction, and toxic waste than we are about getting a little uncomfortable, unloading it, and working through it to create lasting change. I guide you through the change process one step at a time.
Is coaching right for me?
Coaching is highly beneficial if you are ready to commit to the process of change and growth. I provide helpful insight and understanding, within a safe, confidential, and non-judgmental environment. Our time is spent processing difficulties and blocks, uncovering limiting beliefs, implementing solutions, and building mental strength and resilience to move forward.
When should I seek coaching?
Coaching is beneficial anytime. We all have fears, problems, and obstacles and thrive when we have the appropriate help and support to navigate the route through.
How long will coaching take to be effective?
Immediately. No really! From the very first session you get to do a whole lot of mental dumping and that, my friend, feels wonderful and is highly beneficial in moving forward. From there we start the self-awareness process. We immediately get your mind working for you instead of against you by using my ASK technique based in neuroscience.
How does coaching rewire my brain?
Emotions aren’t bad, in fact they are wonderful – even the bad ones! They are our body and mind communicating with us giving off feel-good vibes and warning signals that need our attention. Emotions only become a problem when we don’t deal with them, or we express them in unhealthy ways through addiction, abuse, control, and manipulation. Mindset coaching helps us understand what our emotions are trying to tell us so we can challenge toxic thought patterns, problem solve, and rewire our minds with healthy and empowering knowledge to thrive in life.
So that’s me. Over here on a mission to help others help themselves. Whatever it is you’ve got going on – bring it. I’ll be your loyal mentor, source of empowerment, accountability partner, and friend…except I’m not afraid to tell it like it is, hard truths and all, minus the fluff. I’ll load you with powerful and proven methods and teach you how to free yourself from the shackles that have been holding you back and apply what it takes to live a life you love.
Constant Anxiety and Overwhelm stops here!
Relaxing is for lazy people. If I accomplish this, I’m valuable. Once I succeed at that, I’ll be happy. I must do it all- perfectly. It’s my job to keep the peace and make everyone happy. Achieving earns respect. Avoid failure at all costs. The only truth to these statements is that they must be unlearned. We live in a permanent state of anxiety and overwhelm when we are constantly trying to earn our worth.
- Do you feel like you must constantly be doing, achieving, and pleasing?
- In what ways does anxiety/overwhelm limit you from living the life you want to live?
- How is anxiety/overwhelm affecting your attitude, behaviors, and actions?
- What would it feel like to work through and release anxiety/overwhelm and reside in a state freedom and peace?
People pleasing dismissed!
“I’m so sick of being everything to everyone every second of the day! I’m sapped, completely depleted and kind of mad at the people that have sucked the life out of me. OK fine, I’m pissed off – resentful!” I hear it repeatedly from my clients. In fact, I too marinated this thought in my head for years while I willingly kept adding my secret sauce – people pleasing.
- Where are you begrudgingly or compulsively giving?
- How does your fear of not being worthy, feeling liked or loved, provoke people pleasing?
- This may sting – did you know people pleasing is a manipulative way of meeting our own needs through other people?
- What void or needs are you trying to fill by pleasing?
- Does people pleasing leave you depleted and resentful?
Boundaries are a must!
Bottom line, boundaries are about being accountable and responsible for yourself and NOT accountable or responsible for other people (small children are the exception). Boundaries are mature, loving, and healthy. Boundaries are not demanding, controlling, and selfish. Appropriate boundaries keep us safe and protected from all kinds of physical, mental, and emotional harm.
- In what areas do your boundaries need strengthening: around your time, energy, physical space, possessions, attention, environments?
- Who or what are you trying to fix or rescue and take responsibility for by having weak boundaries?
When implementing boundaries do you feel guilt or shamed or loved and respected?
- What would it feel like to listen to your inner wisdom and express your boundaries confidently without fear of conflict or letting someone down?
We feel body shame, status shame, stupidity shame, money shame, and identity shame. Shame for our actions and behaviors. Shame for having too much or too little. Shame for success and shame for failure. Shame from our past. Shame for feeling miserable in the present and hopeless for the future. Sadly, I felt ashamed of my mere existence for years. But I have successfully kicked the shaming sh*t show and can help you too!
- How has shame reshaped your identity?
- Where does shame show up in your life and prevent you from being your authentic self?
- Shame can be crippling. Where do you feel frozen or paralyzed?
- How can you identify shame in the moment and confront it head on?
Approve of yourself!
You are valuable because you are a human be-ing. Just being human means, you are already accepted, approved, validated. Here’s an idea – love and accept yourself so fiercely that others can see and learn how it’s done!
- Why do we try so hard to win the approval from other people – who don’t even approve of themselves?
- Instead of working so hard and forcing others to accept us – wouldn’t it be easier and less draining (on everyone) to simply love and accept ourselves?
- Are you stuck in a pattern of seeking outside validation, receiving invalidation, and feeling unworthy?
- What if your confidence was fueled by accepting yourself instead of acceptance from others?
Your relationship with You is top priority!
Hello, You! I can’t speak enough about how important it is to nurture and develop a healthy and loooving relationship with yourself. Bottom line – if you don’t, everything else in life suffers.
- How do you talk to yourself – with encouragement and kindness or self-doubt and criticism?
- What are you doing to care for your physical and mental health and wellness? Sleep-exercise-hydration-coaching/therapy-rest-nutrition-fun-laughter?
- What can you do to develop your relationship with yourself to keep YOU grounded and living in alignment with your values?
- In what ways can you connect with yourself and your inner wisdom daily? Journaling-meditation-prayer-breathing
“For anyone out there who has read hundreds of books on personal growth, relationships, life purpose and so on, Jamie Berris, helps you to apply that knowledge with wisdom, compassion, and understanding. Truly worth the investment in YOU! Highly recommend her services.”
“Jamie is using empowering strategies to help me transform my thought patterns around my career and relationships. She creates space for new connections and applicable steps towards accomplishing my goals. I leave each session with tools to help embed change that is having a noticeable ripple effect in all aspects of my life. “
“Jamie is an amazing person and coach. If you want results, you definitely want her as your life coach. She helps guide and walk you through exactly what you need by asking such powerful questions that really make you think, to help you grow to be a better person. She is a phenomenal listener and I always feel safe and comfortable talking to her. It was almost like talking to one of my best friends -that’s the kind of space safe space she provides you.”
“Her accountability is beyond amazing, and she makes sure you stick to the goals you set for yourself. By the end of each session, I found the exact result I needed, most of the time even better results than I expected. She not only helped me in my personal life but also my professional life.”
“Thank you so much, Jamie, for providing such an amazing life coaching experience and making life coaching seem so effortless. I couldn’t have accomplished what I did without your help. I highly recommend Jamie as your life coach if you want results, a safe space, and active listener, and so much more.”
Recreate your mindset to recreate your life. Schedule a 30-minute complimentary call.
Is Coaching for You?
Would You Rather…
1. Stay stuck, complain and be miserable?
2. Stay where you are, be grateful and content?
3. Figure out what you want, commit, and go for it?
If you resonate with number 3, I’d love to help you go after it!